Temporarily Closed During Ottawa Lockdown
We have temporarily closed due to the Ottawa lockdown.
As before, when we reopen, we have made changes with your protection in mind:
- All escape rooms are private for your team, so you will only be escaping with those you're social distancing with.
- We've spaced out our schedule to allow extra time for a thorough disinfecting of all touched items in the room before your game.
- For everyone's protection, masks are required to be admitted. Please be sure to bring a mask, and to have your mask on before entering the building. All guests and staff are required to wear a mask at all times.
- We've moved to a cashless operation: We now only accept debit or credit cards.
- Hand sanitizer is available, and all guests will need to sanitize before entering.
- Our waivers are now digital, and can be filled out from your phone.
We're excited to welcome you back! Book your social distancing adventure today.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and our team, and are actively monitoring the situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Stay safe, stay informed,
The Jigsaw Escape Rooms Team